Until further notice, the Siuslaw Watershed Council has established temporary updated procedures for public meetings in order to protect our volunteers, staff, and the public.
- The regularly scheduled Board of Directors meeting shall be held via teleconference on the 2nd Monday* of each month beginning at 3:00 pm. If you would like to attend, contact the Council at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. The Executive Director and Council Committees provide project updates at these meetings and bring forward recommended actions to the Board of Directors. These meetings are open to the public and we encourage members of the Siuslaw Watershed Council to listen in. If you have an interest in becoming a member of the Board, please reach out to us! (*Note: If the second Monday falls on a holiday, the meeting will be held the following Monday beginning at 3:00 pm.)
2022 Board of Directors Meeting Dates
Going forward, only meetings that are deemed mandatory based on timelines shall be held. Only Board of Directors meetings will be held at their regularly scheduled time. All other meetings shall be postponed. In order to continue to provide an opportunity for public participation, all public meetings required to be held shall conform to the following updated requirements:
- Meetings will be held by conference call or other teleconference tools.
- Parties interested in participating in this manner shall contact the Council or applicable staff at least 24 hours prior to the meeting start time with their topic(s) of discussion, name, address, and phone number they will be calling from.
- Requests can be made to email@example.com or via phone message to the Council or applicable staff and meeting access information will be provided.
- During the meeting, to ensure the meeting is understandable, all speakers shall identify themselves prior to speaking, and shall do so prior to making or seconding motions.
- All votes shall occur via roll call vote.
For questions on this policy, specific requirements, or how to participate in a public meeting, or for other questions, please contact the Council Office at 541-268-3044 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.