Each year, we provide thousands of native plants, educate our local youth, and restore critical habitat throughout the Siuslaw and Coastal Lakes basins.
Your contribution makes it possible.
Become a Member
Show your love for the Siuslaw when you become a member! Join with your business, as an individual, or family to invest in our community, show your commitment to watershed health, and be a part of a growing network of watershed stewards.
Give at work
Does your company offer matching donations or a workplace giving program? These can be a great way to multiply the power of your personal gift.
Workplace giving contributions can be directed to the siuslaw Watershed Council - our tax ID number is 93-1234456
Other Ways to Support Us
Donate When You Shop!
Support the Siuslaw Watershed Council when you shop by taking advantage of the following giving opportunities:
Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the charitable organization of your choice. AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service. Support your charitable organization by starting your shopping at smile.amazon.com
Fred Meyer Rewards
Support the Siuslaw Watershed Council just by shopping at Fred Meyer with your Rewards Card. Fred Meyer donates over $2 million each year - up to $550,000 each quarter - to the local schools, community organizations and nonprofits of your choice. All you have to do is link your Rewards Card and scan it every time you shop at Fred Meyer.
Here is how the program works:
- Sign up for the community rewards program by linking your Fred Meyer Rewards card to the Siuslaw Watershed Council at: www.fredmeyer.com/community rewards
[Go Directly to the sign in page to link your card here]
- Search for the Siuslaw Watershed Council by name, or by entering nonprofit number: AB317
- Every time you shop and use your rewards card, you are helping the council earn a donation
- You still earn rewards points, fuel points and rebates just as you already do!
- If you do not have a rewards card, they are available at the customer service desk of any Fred Meyer store
eScrip is the longest running, most successful shop-to-fundraise “electronic scrip” program in the United States. The Market of Choice in Eugene is a cooperating organization. When you shop at Market of Choice, you can support the Siuslaw Watershed Council --our Group ID is #500024507
Go to https://www.escrip.com/