Our Leadership Body
Lower Siuslaw: Rodger Bennett
Middle Siuslaw: Megan Gerber, Alternate: Jim Grano
Upper Siuslaw (Including Wolf): Gary Lutman; Alternate: Austin Bloom
North Fork Siuslaw: Nolan Huntington
Indian Creek: Jess Beers, Alternate: Marilyn Fox
Lake Creek: Gary Hale
Deadwood Creek: Nancy Nichols, Alternates: Bill Cirino
Wildcat Creek: Dave Eisler, Alternate: Les Fetter
North Coastal Lakes & Siuslaw Bay: Seth Mead
South Coastal Lakes: Steve Hager
At Large: Dennis King, Pony Ellingson Alternate: Vevie McPherren
Interest Groups & Representative – Elected
Academic/Scientific: Tom Steinberg
Commercial Fishing: Amber Novelli
Federal Land Management: Paul Burns, USFS; Nick Scheidt, BLM
Resource Recreation: Tim Moffett
Public Education: McKenzie Perry, Alternate: Amy Tregoning
Small Woodlot: Dave Rankin, Rick Ellingson
Soil and Water Conservation District: Kevin Carroll, Alternate: Ray Kinney
Agriculture/Ranching: Johnny Sundstrom
Industrial Timber: Tiffany Roddy (Roseburg FP), Alternate: Dave Cramsey
Environmental: Kate Harnedy, Alternates: Eron King, Justin Workman
State Government: David Waltz, ODEQ
Ecosystem Workforce: Nate Zeller
Interest Group Representatives – Appointed
Tribes CTCLUSI: Margaret Corvi, Alternate: Bryan Gillooly
Port of Siuslaw: Mike Buckwald, Alternate: Craig Brandt
Lane Co. Government: Jay Bozievich
City of Florence: Wendy Farley-Campbell, Alternate: Sandra Young
Until further notice, the Siuslaw Watershed Council has established temporary updated procedures for public meetings in order to protect our volunteers, public and staff.
- The regularly scheduled Board of Directors meeting shall be held via teleconference at it's regularly scheduled time on Thursday, April 9, 2020 at 8:30 am. If you would like to attend, contact the Council at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
Going forward, meetings that are deemed mandatory based on timelines shall be held. Only Board of Directors meetings will be held at their regularly scheduled time. All other meetings shall be postponed. In order to continue to provide an opportunity for public participation, all public meetings required to be held shall conform to the following updated requirements:
Meetings will be held by conference call or other teleconference tools.
- Parties interested in participating in this manner shall contact the Council or applicable staff at least 24 hours prior to the meeting start time with their topic(s) of discussion, name, address, and phone number they will be calling from.
- Requests can be made to email@example.com or via phone message to the Council or applicable staff and meeting access information will be provided.
- To ensure the meeting is understandable, during the meeting, all speakers shall identify themselves prior to speaking, and shall do so prior to making or seconding motions.
- In addition, all votes shall occur via roll call vote.
For questions on this policy, specific requirements, how to participate in a public meeting, or other questions, please contact the Council Office at 541-268-3044, or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Technical Team meets with staff and project partners to develop restoration projects and research, update other partners on organizational news, discuss monitoring data collection and analysis, and meetings are where we develop or fine tune emerging priorities and future projects. If you're interested in joining our technical team, or in receiving updates and meeting notes, sign up below!
We meet quarterly on the first Thursday of the first month of the quarter (January, April, July, September) at 9:30 am.