As social distancing continues...
Given executive orders from Governor Brown concerning COVID-19 and social spacing requirements, the Siuslaw Watershed Council has established temporary updated procedures for public meetings in order to protect our volunteers, public and staff.
- The regularly scheduled Board of Directors meeting shall be held via teleconference at it's regularly scheduled time on Thursday, April 9, 2020 at 8:30 am. If you would like to attend, contact the Council at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
Going forward, meetings that are deemed mandatory based on timelines shall be held. Only Board of Directors meetings will be held at their regularly scheduled time. All other meetings shall be postponed. In order to continue to provide an opportunity for public participation, all public meetings required to be held shall conform to the following updated requirements:
Meetings will be held by conference call or other teleconference tools.
- Parties interested in participating in this manner shall contact the Council or applicable staff at least 24 hours prior to the meeting start time with their topic(s) of discussion, name, address, and phone number they will be calling from.
- Requests can be made to email@example.com or via phone message to the Council or applicable staff and meeting access information will be provided.
- To ensure the meeting is understandable, during the meeting, all speakers shall identify themselves prior to speaking, and shall do so prior to making or seconding motions.
- In addition, all votes shall occur via roll call vote.
For questions on this policy, specific requirements, how to participate in a public meeting, or other questions, please contact the Council Office at 541-268-3044, or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Take care and we will talk soon!